Foxit Software has released version 7.1.0 of Foxit Reader. This alternative to Adobe Reader works great with most PDF documents, but complex or very large documents can sometimes be a bit too much of a challenge. However, it is a godsend for computers with limited resources.
The installation comes bundled with some extras from Google, so pay attention during the installation. In this release 7.0, the following changes and improvements have been made to the program:
New Features in Foxit Reader 7.1
- Page Navigation in Web Browser by URL Parameters
- Add Bulleted Lists in Free Text Annotations
- PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption (Enterprise Reader Only)
Improvements in Foxit Reader 7.1
- Shared Review Enhancement
- PDF Stamp Improvements
- Save and Share Custom Annotation Colors
- Preview Signatures and Stamps before Application
- Streamline PDF Scanning Workflow
- Extend the Usage of GPO Templates (Enterprise Reader Only)
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 7.1
- Fixed an issue where the application interface became fuzzy in higher DPI.
- Fixed an issue where users could not join the shared review of RMS protected files with Foxit Reader.
- Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when converting a GIF file with an invalid value in Ubyte Size in its DataSubBlock Structure, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|