Version 1.6.9 of foobar2000 has been released. This popular, lightweight music player supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, WAV and WMA, among others, and has support for Replay Gain† Furthermore, the player can convert different formats, the program has extensive options to adjust the tags and the interface can be completely customized. In addition, it is possible to change the functionality using plugins expand. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in version 1.6.9:
- Fixed Properties dialog glitches when scrolling content horizontally.
- Fixed Converter setup dialog crash when using mouse forward/back buttons to navigate pages.
- Fixed truncated text in Converter at 125% text size.
- Fixed bad behavior of stricmp_utf8() function in shared.dll causing incorrect behavior of some components.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of some Preferences page elements with Windows 7 classic theme.
- Fixed a bug preventing some large folders from being added to playlist correctly.
- Worked around apparent incorrect playback of audio tracks beginning with early drum hits with default output settings.
- Updated middle click scroll marker.
- Cleaned up various leftovers from old versions.
- Fixed blank Properties content after some (but not all) of tag writes failed.
- Visual consistency fixes in Preferences, mainly affecting Windows 7 in classic mode.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|