Blackmagic Design has released version 18.1.1 of DaVinci Resolve and is now releasing a second update for it. DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program for Windows, macOS and Linux. It is available in the free DaVinci Resolve edition and the paid DaVinci Resolve Studio, which has additional functionality, such as the ability to run at higher resolutions and frames per second, and the ability to use additional graphics processors and OpenFX plug-ins. to use. In version 18.1.1 the following changes and improvements have been made:
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.1
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.8.
- Preferences option to manually override display scaling on Windows.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect clip thumbnails on some systems.
- Addressed keyboard shortcuts for switching primaries.
- Addressed an issue rendering MXF clips with embedded captions.
- Addressed audio drops and artifacts when using voice isolation.
- Addressed audio clicks when monitoring after changing EQ type.
- Addressed a Text3D issue with characters with intersections.
- Addressed an issue importing tracking data into Fusion.
- Addressed an issue evaluating Group or Macro tool expressions.
- Addressed an issue with Text+ on old CPUs.
|Operating systems||Linux, macOS, Windows 10, Windows 11|
|Website||Black Magic Design|