CPUID has released version 1.91 of CPU-Z for Windows. This small program provides extensive information about the processor, motherboard and memory in the computer. In addition, the program can also provide information about the graphics card in the computer, albeit limited. It is better to use GPU-Z for this, which, despite a similar name, is not from the same makers. The download contains separate versions for 32bit and 64bit environments. In this release, recognition of the following hardware has been added:
Changes in CPU-Z version 1.91:
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X, 3970X and 3990X and TRX40 chipset.
- Intel Core 10xxx Comet Lake processors.
- Centaur new CPU with AI coprocessor preliminary support.
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 preliminary support
- Intel Ice-Lake preliminary support
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 and 2080 Super
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|