Marc Bras writes: “Warempel, there is a new version of clonecd!.”
…And that’s exactly what I thought. After quite a few months of approximately (2-) weekly updates, they had just skipped a month and a half. Judging by the driver update (and the 2.7 => 2.8 version change), this must be due to the drastic nature of this update. The “main page” is here, if you would like more information. The download can be found below:
- New ElbyCD I/O driver model. More robust and no compatibility problems! WINASPI fashion is gone forever.
- No reboot required when installed on Windows NT/2000.
- Added option to disable Auto Insert Notification in Windows NT.
- More friendly to broken IDE DMA Busmaster drivers.
- All language versions come in one file.
- Added support for Lucky Goldstar LG CD-RW CED-8120B (12x8x32x) writer.
- A lot of other minor changes.
Compatibility fixes and improvements:
- Hardware requirements updated.
- New driver model fixes various compatibility problems, eg blue screen in Windows 2000, when RSJ-Writer Software is installed.
- New recorders supported: Lucky Goldstar LG CD-RW CED-8120B, HP CD-Writer+ 9100b (RAW-SAO Mode only)
- Fixed default “Fast Error Skip” values for RICOH drives.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|