TechSmith has version 2022.1.1 of Camtasia for it Windows and macOS released and a successor immediately the next day. This program makes it possible to easily create videos for training and presentations. For example, think of a video about the operation of a certain application that is explained with a voice-over, or a PowerPoint presentation combined with a recording of a lecture. For more information, we refer to this page, where the possibilities are listed. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Improved support for HEVC encoded video files.
- Added canvas snapping for Visual FX with corner and center handles.
- Cursor path line types now show as disabled when they are unavailable.
- When generating cursor paths, the last keyframe will now be selected first.
- Esc key will now exit Cursor Path Editing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reversing a TREC file without screen media.
- Fixed a startup crash for Japanese users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Transitions to be listed out of alpha order.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Copy Selected Effects to be shown when it should not be.
- Fixed an error that could occur when extending a media.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Behaviors from showing in the Favorites dropdown on startup.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cursor point to be deselected when clicking with a modifier key.
- Fixed a bug that cause effects to be removed when replacing a media.
|macOS, Windows 10, Windows 11