TechSmith has released version 2021.0.1 of Camtasia Windows and macOS released. This program makes it possible to easily create videos for training courses and presentations. Think, for example, of a video about the operation of a certain application that is explained with a voice-over, or a PowerPoint presentation combined with a recording of a lecture. For more information, please refer to this pagewhere the options are listed. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in Camtasia 2021.0.1
- Added Recorder Shortcuts: F9 for Start/Pause/Resume Recording, and F10 to Stop Recording.
- Added a larger webcam preview that can be displayed while recording.
- Added a countdown that is shown before recordings start.
- Improved Recorder UI during recordings.
- Pressing Record inside the Editor will now foreground the Recorder if it has been minimized.
- Hovering over Media Matte options now previews those changes on the Canvas.
- Hovering over media in the Media Bin now allows you to scrub through the media.
- Added Delete All Proxy Videos as an option on the Advanced Preferences menu.
- Added support for activation using a proxy server.
- Groups within Groups are now automatically named with their parent group as a prefix.
- Added support for renaming Group Tabs by double-clicking on the tab.
- Audio waveforms are now drawn on Groups on the timeline to represent audio within the Group.
- Adding a caption while in a Group Tab now adds it to that Group instead of the main timeline.
- The Zoom-N-Pan window now always shows the main timeline even if a Group Tab is being shown.
- Fixed a user reported startup crash.
- Fixed a bug that could lead images to be one frame in duration when replaced from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented .srt files from being exported when using Camtasia in Spanish.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ripple Insert to work incorrectly inside Group Tabs.
- Fixed a bug that caused webcam-only recordings to fail to drag when dragging to the Canvas from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the timeline to scroll upward when dragging the playhead.
- Fixed a bug that could lead Knowmia productions to have an incorrect duration.
- Fixed sorting order when sorting by Type in the Media Bin.
- Fixed bug that could prevent signin if the system clock time differed from the authentication server.
- Localization fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|