Ray Adams has released a new beta release of ATi Tray Tools. This program is the tool to adjust the settings of ATi video cards. Not only is it useful as a replacement for the Catalyst Control Center, for those who don’t want it, it also has many possibilities to boost video performance. Rapid access to so-called overclocking profiles can be obtained from the system tray and OpenGL and Direct3D settings can be adjusted quickly and easily. Below you can find what has changed since the previous entry in the Meuktracker:
Changes since 184.108.40.2067 beta:
- Radeon HD 5800 support
- show frames with DX11 games
- unknown (nightly release: Radeon HD 5000 compatibility enhance)
- shows FPS over Steam overlay
- Updated FAN control for HD5000. Now you can select only manual or auto. No more FAN Table supported for HD5000.
- Updates for HD5xxx voltages (now only min and max can be selected)
- Some GUI fixes
- New driver loader for Windows x64 platforms
- Dual installation method for Windows x64 bit platforms driver loader (older and newer as introduced in .1469 beta build)
- Trying to fix strange behavior of new Catalyst versions on some modern video boards when FAN mode is resets to “Auto” after loading overclocking profile in ATT. Affected in Game profiles, Auto 2d/3d overclocking, and manual loading from popup menu. Radeon HD5800 issue seems to be solved.
- CF function will work ONLY under Vista (Win 6.0) / Seven (Win 6.1). No XP support yet, sorry Supported only HD 3xxx and HD 4xxx boards. HD 3xxx not tested.
ATi Tray Tools screenshot, click on the image for a larger version.
|Version number||220.127.116.114 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Website||ATi Tray Tools|