ArgyllCMS, where cms stands for color management system, is an open source program to manage ICC profiles for scanners, cameras, screens and printers. In these profiles, the colors are defined in order to obtain a natural and fixed representation of the colors between input and output devices. The developer has released ArgyllCMS 2.1.2 with the following changes:
- Added -d option to spotread to print out Density values.
- Improved i1Pro2 emissive measurement compatibility with X-Rite driver.
- Changed rates round down/up to 0%/100% to have a tighter tolerance.
- Added -Yk flag to spectro/dispread, to restore a workflow in which display calibration is done without using vcgt hardware.
- Modified txt2ti3 to cope with files that don’t have SampleName/SampleID fields, such as CoPrA sample files.
- Added instrument ambient mode (-a flag) to dispcal, dispread and ccxxmake, to allow use of direct projector to ambient mode measurement.
- Fixed problem with i1Pro2 EO2-XR-UF model crashing when high-res mode used.
- Changed dispcal ADJ_THRESH mode MIN_THRESH value to 0.25 from 0.05, as well as restricting it to the last pass, to reduce pointless repeats of dark values.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|License type||Conditions (GNU/BSD/etc.)|