Version 6.3.1 of AnyDesk for Windows has been released. With this program, which is being developed by former TeamViewer employees, another computer can be taken over to manage it remotely. The program is available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Android and iOS, although not every platform has the same version number. It’s free for home use; for commercial use begin the Prices at eleven dollars a month. It does not matter how many updates are released in the meantime. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added the option to revert remote resolution after automatically adapting it to fit the local viewport. Support by both sides is required for this feature to be available.
- Fixed a common crash when requesting elevation
- Fixed a number of bugs related to address book pagination
- Fixed a crash in the recorded sessions player
- Fixed bug that reported deletion of local files to remote user in file transfer panel
- Increase security by requiring stronger passwords when setting it via command line
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|