Ubiquiti has released new firmware for its wireless products that fall in the UAP and USW series. This again tackles several points. The version number is fixed at 220.127.116.1132, and includes the following announcement and list of changes:
- [USW] Add support to configure / show 802.1X idle timeout for MAC-based mode. *
* Controller support pending.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Improve memory use.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] System optimizations.
- [FlexHD] Enable DFS support.
- [UAP] Add support for resolving controller for guest portal when FQDN is unavailable on DNS used by guests.
- [UAP] Change EAP auth timing.
- [UAP] Dynamically generate guest portal certificate (updates to match new Apple rules and FIPS-140-2 requirements).
- [UAP] Improve DNS latency reporting to mitigate false positives.
- [UAP] Move traffic mark allocation handling from device to controller. *
- [UAP] Tweak Wi-Fi Experience scoring.
- [UAP] Update to hostapd 2.8.
- [USW-Flex] Improve power management to allow PD (s) to power up when there is available power.
- [USW] Enable libcurl verbose logging.
- [HW] Add encrypted syslog / netconsole support. **
- [HW] Crash and critical event reporting. [HW] Enable LLDP support for all possible devices.
- [HW] Improve inittab process management.
* requires controller 5.11.50 / 5.12.11 or later.
** for logging to UniFi Network controller in 5.12.3+.
- [UAPG2/G3] Fix ‘HT Information’ IE.
- [AC-M-Pro] Fix flipped port negotiation stats (reported HERE).
- [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Fix netconsole encryption support.
- [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Microcode update to resolve a rare memory corruption issue.
- [UAP-XG/BaseStationXG] Fix range of issues with 10Gbps Ethernet PHY.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix available channel list when country code set to Philippines.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix DVLAN support when using MacAuth.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix minRSSI support.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix RADIUS MAC Auth support.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix support for High Performance Devices feature.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix to prevent PS-POLL storm from the STA connection state out-of-sync issue.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix unknown / inconsistent VAP warnings.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD] Fix User Group support when using multiple SSIDs and / or wireless uplinks.
- [UAP] Fix 802.11k Neighbor Report request function.
- [UAP] Fix a race condition which may cause DNS failures for Guest Portal.
- [UAP] Fix Fast Roaming support after hostapd 2.8 update.
- [UAP] Fix RADIUS DAS / DAC / CoA support. *
- [UAP] Fix several memory leaks.
- [UAP] Several fixes and improvements for Fast Roaming support. *
- [US/US-PoE/L2-PoE/16-XG/XG-6PoE] Fix DHCP leak on isolated ports when DHCP snooping is enabled.
- [US/US-PoE/L2-PoE/16-XG/XG-6PoE] Fix IGMP fast leave provisioning (reported HERE).
- [US-XG-6POE] Fix flood of DHCP request / reply packets to all VLAN members.
- [USW-Flex] Fix panic when netconsole encryption enabled.
- [UIS] Add Port Security feature support.
- [USW] Adjust log level for DHCP snooping and prevent flooding.
- [USW] Fix port based MAC filter whitelist bug (reported HERE).
- [HW] Fix netconsole setup issue when multiple ARP addresses present.
* Still some ongoing work, but should be much improved.
- UAP, UAP-LR, UAP-IW, UAP-OD and UAP-OD5 cannot be downgraded from firmware 4.0.17+ to an earlier release.