Ricoh has for his GR Digital II-digital cameras released new firmware with 2.40 as the version number. These cameras have a 1/1.75″ CCD image sensor of 10.01 megapixels on board and a digital zoom of 4x. The list of changes since the previous entry in the Meuktracker is as follows:
Add the following features. The detailed information is available in a PDF document.
- Playing Back Still Images
When you switch from a shooting mode to the playback mode, the camera shows the last picture when you played back at the last time.
- One Push Zoom with the ADJ. liver
When you playback a still image, you can enlarge the still image with one-push by pressing the ADJ. liver.
- One Push Zoom Ratio of the ADJ. liver
You can set the zoom ratio for the on-push zoom with the ADJ. liver.
- Play Mode Dial to switch the functions of the ADJ. lever and the Up-down dial
You can choose a setting option of the ADJ. lever and the Up-down dial at the playback mode.
- M Mode Dialto switch the functions of the ADJ. lever and the Up-down dial
You can change the functions between the ADJ. lever and the Up-down dial at the M mode.
Modified the following phenomenon.
- When using long time exposure, the orientation information (horizontal or vertical) of the image may not be recorded correctly.
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS Classic, macOS, Windows Vista|