Fujifilm has released new firmware for its FinePix HS10 and HS11 digital compact cameras. These cameras are equipped with a 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS image sensor of 10.3 megapixels and equipped with a Fujinon lens with a range of 24 to 720mm, implying an optical zoom factor of 30. The list of changes for this release is as follows:
- In Raw data a line is visible where colors slightly change when developed by Raw File Converter.
- Battery indicator turns on too early.
- When “Image Disp.” in setup menu is set to “Zoom”, sometimes image corrupts.
- Corrected: some distorted images with pin-cushion type can be captured at AE bracketing mode
- Corrected: sometimes unclear details in images
- Corrected: in RAW + JPEG mode, JPEG images are sharper
- Corrected: soft image or not smooth enough color gradation in D-range 200, 400% than in 100%