Realix has released version 7.04 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which allows, among other things, use in commercial environments and the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.04:
- Added Automatic Update capability [Pro only].
- Fixed automatic creating of report files when Sensor-only mode is enabled.
- Fixed some minor GUI glitches in sensor list.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Gear Mode for Intel Ice Lake and later CPUs.
- Improved support of Ice Lake SP.
- Added support of Intel VROC RAID drives.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of Raptor Lake-S PCH.
- Added monitoring of VCCIO2 on MSI Z490 series with Rocket Lake CPU.
- Added preliminary support of some ASUS Z690 and MAXIMUS XIV series.
- Fixed display of localized license names.
- Fixed reporting of some capabilities on Tiger Lake-H.
- Added monitoring of CPU PLL, CPU Standby or VDDCR_SOC on some ASRock mainboards.
- Fixed reporting of IMC Gear mode on Alder Lake.
- Added workaround for reporting of DDR5 modules with wrong CRC.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore on ASRock Z490 AQUA, W480 Creator and Z590 Taichi.
- Improved support of Zhaoxin Kaixian CPUs.
- Enhanced reporting or some memory timings.
- Improved Dark Mode appearance in main window.
- Enhanced monitoring of additional Intel NUC systems.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6600 XT.
|7.04 build 4480
|Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10