AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10 and higher. Windows 7 and 8 are now labeled as legacy. Furthermore, 32bit drivers are no longer available. In version 22.8.2 we find support for the DirectX 12 version of Saints Row and the horror game The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation, and of course several problems have been fixed
- support for:
- Saints Row with DirectX 12
- The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation
- VCE presets may be mssing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing Lost Ark, flickering may be experienced intermittently after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 Graphics.
- FINAL FANTASY VIII – REMASTERED fails to launch.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty: Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite with DirectX 11 API.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
- The latest AMD LINK Client for Windows can be downloaded through the Microsoft App Store.
- Hybrid graphics support for Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 and 6000 series GPUs on AMD Ryzen 6000 series processor notebooks.
- OpenGL applications that are 10-bit aware are no longer supported with HDR display capabilities. Enabling 10-Bit Pixel Format in advanced graphics settings is only recommended for use of 10-bit aware OpenGL applications and not required for enabling 10-Bit Color Display Capabilities.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Saints Row to resolve issues using DirectX 11 and Vulkan API. Users are recommended to launch Saints Row with DirectX 12. Hybrid graphics users are recommended to use high performance mode in Windows graphics preferences.
|Windows 10, Windows 11