AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are suitable for the RX 400 and higher. The drivers are only offered for Windows 10 and higher, Windows 7 and 8 are referred to as legacy. Furthermore, 32bit drivers are no longer available. In version 22.11.1, we make improvements to the games Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and fix some issues:
- Call of Duty: War Zone 2.0
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Higher than expected idle VRAM clock using multi-monitor setups on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius.
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
|Windows 10, Windows 11