Realix has released version 7.30 of HWiNFO, succeeding version 7.26. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. The processor, memory and hard disk can also be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00 there is also a free version in addition to the free version pro version, which among other things allows use in commercial environments and enables data collection via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.30:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some MSI X670 and B650 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Pro WS W790E-SAGE.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS Z790 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X670 and B650 series.
- Enhanced support of AMD RDNA3 GPUs.
- Enhanced support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Fixed some bugs in sensor settings GUI.
- Optimized registry writes for HWiNFO Gadget.
- Improved fan speed monitoring on some ASUS notebooks.
- Fixed auto-starting HWiNFO when located in folder with non-English characters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z790 and B760 series.
- Added reporting of GPU Maximum Clock (Limit) and Firmware Version for Intel Arc GPUs.
- Switched to a new method for calculating BCLK on AMD Zen CPUs.
- Added precise clock reporting in eCLK1 mode on ASUS X670 series.
- Added Raptor Lake-S PCH SMBus support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z790 and B760 series.
- Improved NUMA awareness.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z590/Z690/Z790 series.
- Improved recognition of VR13 and SVI3 PWM controllers.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X670 series mainboards.
- Added reporting of DDR5 DRAM Die revision.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z790 and B760 series mainboards.
- Added monitoring of Corsair HX1000i and HX1500i PSUs (2021 models).
|Version number||7.30 build 4870|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|