Piriform has released version 6.03 of CCleaner. This program can be used to clean various parts of Windows. This includes temporary Windows and Internet files, but also unnecessary junk from a large number of other programs, including Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WinRAR and so on. In addition, the number of programs that CCleaner can clean up the mess can easily be expanded with the CCEnhancer program.
In addition to cleaning, CCleaner can also fix registry and shortcut errors, customize the list of programs that start with Windows, and manage cookies. From this version, the overall condition of the computer can also be tested. In addition to a free version, there is also a pro version, which offers, among other things, an automatic update function. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Expanding our cleaning
- We’ve added new cleaning for Microsoft Store installations of Instagram, Facebook, and iCloud
- We’ve improved cleaning for Store installations of WhatsApp
Taking the hassle out of PC maintenance
- New and improved Cleaning Schedule controls! (Options > Cleaning Schedule)
- All new cleaning reminders!
- Setting up cleaning reminders/automation is simpler than ever!
- Any existing cleaning schedule is preserved
- Pause your cleaning schedule at any time without losing your settings
- An upgraded Driver Updater experience!
- The progress of driver downloads and updates is shown more clearly
- Some improvements to driver-to-device matching
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning for drivers
- Fixed a rare issue that occurs when activating a license
- We fixed an issue that would cause a loss of settings in CCleaner Portable
- Screen readers are now more polite when reading “FAQ”
|Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11