Version 8.0.3 of AnyDesk for Windows has been released. With this program, developed by former TeamViewer employees, another computer can be taken over to manage it remotely. The program is available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Android and iOS, although not every platform has the same version number. It’s free for home use; for commercial use the Prices at fifteen euros per month. It does not matter how many updates are released in between. The changelog since version 7.1.16 for Windows looks like this:
AnyDesk 8.0.3 (Windows)
- Fixed some UI issues
- Fixed a crash on logout
- Fixed a couple of issues regarding account functionality
- Fixed a bug requiring newly installed clients to be restarted before dynamic configuration would take effect
- Fixed wrong preview being shown after file transfer sessions
- Fixed clipboard permission UI in the main window
- Fixed a bug allowing installation even though installation was disabled in my.anydesk II, while forcing login was active
- Fixed the logout button being shown in account settings even though the account feature was disabled
- Fixed a bug disallowing changes to the global setting to lock a desktop on session end
AnyDesk 7.2.2 (macOS)
- New option added to the Accept Window allowing remote users to manage incoming connections.
- AnyDesk update and service install issues solved.
- AnyDesk works properly with macOS Stage Manager enabled.
- Fixed an issue with Remote Restart function.
- UI improvements for the File Manager.
- CLI issues fixed.
- Minor UI glitches addressed.
- Improvements for custom client.
AnyDesk 8.0.2 (Windows)
- Fixed trace output in system user context
- Fixed usage of configuration files in system user context
AnyDesk 8.0.1 (Windows)
- Custom clients can now be configured to have their accept window stay open after incoming session/s end
- The text displayed in a session’s tab in AnyDesk and in the Windows taskbar can now be configured via the commandline interface
- Fixed some UI issues
- Fixed file transfers for different sessions being shown in the same tab in the accept window
- Fixed a bug allowing file transfer sessions to be started even though disabled via settings
- Fixed missing buttons to set/edit a password and to rename permission profiles in case AnyDesk is running elevated (as admin user)
- Fixed clipboard data sent out for synchronization even though the other side does not permit synchronization or does not support it
- Fixed a bug limiting the number of sessions shown in the accept window to only three
- Fixed wrong Address Book contents shown on startup
- Fixed missing entry for the Personal Address Book, available for logged in users
- Fixed a race condition in the Address Book
- Fixed the Address Book not opening on startup while the free license is active
- Fixed selection of acceleration features in display settings
- Fixed keyboard support when editing a permission profile’s name
- Fixed two errors about missing .dll files for Windows XP
- Fixed a freeze when trying to add an item from the main view to the Address Book
- Fixed typing an incorrect user account password would skip the error message and open a browser
- Fixed PRO icon being shown for free licenses
- Fixed main view link to telemetry consent
- Fixed a couple of tooltips regarding features depending on license
- Fixed Privacy Mode to also work in system user context
- Fixed a minor issue regarding keyboard support for the Japanese language
- Fixed keyboard translation when using asian language/s IME
- Fixed Telemetry tile reappearing after removing consent
- Simplified becoming in many areas
- Updated German translations
|Windows 7, Android, Linux, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows 11