Version 6.2.3 of AnyDesk for Windows has been released. With this program, which is being developed by former TeamViewer employees, another computer can be taken over to manage it remotely. The program is available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Android and iOS, although not every platform has the same version number. It’s free for home use; for commercial use begin the Prices at eleven dollars a month. It does not matter how many updates are released in the meantime. The changelog of the last few versions looks like this:
- Added global security setting to lock the remote account If active the corresponding session setting will be ignored
- Fixed network detection
- Fixed image glitches occurring during sessions
- Could block remote input without input permissions granted
- Could lock the remote account without input permissions granted
- Updated translations for German, English and Italian
- Added Lithuanian translation.
AnyDesk 5.4.0 (iOS)
- Security warning
- Batch operations in file manager
AnyDesk 6.1.10 (Android)
- Support for configuration via App Restrictions (eg Microsoft Intunes).
- Fixed remote image artifacts.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
AnyDesk 6.1.2 (macOS)
- New option to transfer image in native (Retina) resolution
- Mouse pointer coordinate transfer issue on multi-monitor system is fixed
- Bug which may cause image rendering glitches is fixed
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|