AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are suitable for the RX 400 and higher. The drivers are only offered for Windows 10 and higher, Windows 7 and 8 are referred to as legacy. Furthermore, 32bit drivers are no longer available. In version 22.10.3 we find improvements for the games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Dying Light 2, and some bugs are fixed:
- support for:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading in Dying Light 2
- Elite Dangerous may crash upon launch on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Black screen may occur during driver upgrade or settings reset using Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2 on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Lower than expected performance on Gotham Knights using AMD Processors on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs. [Resolution targeted for 22.11.1]
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing shift + back key. [Resolution targeted for 22.11.1]
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
|Windows 10, Windows 11