Microsoft has released a second update for version 16.8 of Visual Studio 2019. This popular programming development environment has useful options to make programming in Visual C ++, Visual Basic, C #, F #, Python and R easier. The complete list of changes in the 2019 release can be found in the accompanying release notes . Version 16.8 adds support for .NET 5.0 , among other things . In version 16.8.2, Microsoft has made the following improvements:
Issued Addressed in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.8.2:
- Fixed for optimization bug in loops.
- Fixed internal compiler error in implementation of guaranteed copy elision (C ++ 17 feature).
- Fixed build perf regression for large uses of anonymous types.
- Resolved an issue where a gold bar with the message “Specified argument was out of the range of valid values” would appear when editing C # code.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a MissingMethodException when building a project that had T4 templates.
- Fixes an issue where the search in the New Project Dialog could return zero results.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|