Blackmagic Design has released version 17.4.6 of DaVinci Resolve. DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program for Windows, macOS and Linux. It is available in the free DaVinci Resolve version and the paid DaVinci Resolve Studio, which includes additional functionality such as the ability to run at higher resolutions and frames per second and the ability to use additional graphics processors and OpenFX plugins. to use. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6
- Support for Nikon RAW video formats.
- Support for Sony IMF render preset.
- Support for CopySettings to work on Fusion modifiers.
- Scripting API support to get node count and LUT by node index.
- Improved stability with large 3D renders in Fusion on M1 Max.
- Addressed clip gain changes being wrongly applied to selected tracks.
- Addressed audio issues with proxies generated for non-48KHz clips.
- Addressed a context menu issue for clips with cached audio effects.
- Addressed a stability issue with some HDR controls in Apple silicon.
- Addressed an issue with malformed fonts.
- Addressed an issue extruding 3D text from specific fonts.
- Addressed SVG groups going offline if duplicate Fusion node names exist.
- Addressed issues with IO encode plugins.
- Addressed audio artifacts rendering Sony XAVC formats.
- Addressed sign-in issues for Vimeo.
- General performance and stability improvements.
|Operating systems||macOS, Windows 10, Windows 11|
|Website||Black Magic Design|