TechSmith has released version 2022.0.2 of Camtasia Windows and macOS released and a successor the very next day. This program makes it possible to easily create videos for training courses and presentations. Consider, for example, a video about the operation of a certain application that is explained with a voice-over, or a PowerPoint presentation combined with a recording of a lecture. For more information, please refer to this pagewhere the options are listed. Since version 2022.0.0, the following improvements have been made:
Camtasia (Windows) 2022.0.2
- Added subscription information to the About Camtasia dialog.
- Added Blending Range control to Color Adjustment effect.
- Added Blending Range control to Color LUT effect.
- Added Blending Range control to Color Tint effect.
- Added Blending Range control to Colorize effect.
- Renamed Colorize Amount property to Intensity for consistency with other effects.
- Added better error handling when media files become unavailable.
- Fuse error dialogs now link directly to a relevant help article.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during batch production if a .tscproj file was invalid
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Library asset was missing key information.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when grouping stitched media with no visual track.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Camtasia is shutting down.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent exporting from Audiate to Camtasia.
Camtasia (Windows) 2022.0.1
- Added context menu item to Recent Projects in Camtasia Home: Open File Location.
- Added context menu item to Recent Projects in Camtasia Home: Remove From List.
- Added context menu item to Templates in Camtasia Home: Open Template Manager.
- When prompting for a file name, Recorder will now automatically append a date-time stamp.
- Changed effect name from “Cursor Path” to “Cursor Path Creator.”
- Restore Path will now restore cursor paths created by Cursor Path Creator.
- Lottie JSON files now show the correct metadata in the Media Bin.
- The Ctrl key will now disable canvas snapping while editing the cursor path.
- Added “(audio only)” for clarity to the M4A file type in the Exporter dialog.
- Updated cursor for Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Redoing a Group command now properly selects the group on the timeline.
- Fixed a Recorder crash that could occur when selecting a region.
- Added vector cursors to improve compatibility with macOS recordings.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Audiate from exporting to Camtasia.
- Fixed a bug that caused a tooltip in Audio Properties to display for incorrect menu items.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the parent media to be deleted when deleting a cursor point.
- Fixed a bug that allowed arrow keys to affect the Canvas when Editor was not in foreground.
- Fixed a bug that caused Marker or Quiz to be incorrectly selected when reopening the menu.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect height or width properties to be shown after cropping a media.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Cursor Path to be added to a Placeholder before it was dropped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ctrl key from disabling snapping during Cursor Path Editing.
- Fixed a bug that could allow creation of a corrupt media in the Media Bin.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening multiple projects in a row.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing a change to the project frame rate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Grouping a stitched media with no visual track.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while updating a media if the original path had an invalid filename.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Library preview windows to display at the wrong size.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect playback progress to be shown when the Canvas is detached.
- Error descriptions have been improved when installation fails.
- Fixed a bug that could cause restoring items to a tool panel to affect items in other tool panels.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent keyboard shortcut changes from being reflected in context menus.
|Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11