Version 15.1 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. The paid versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. on this page the different editions are compared against each other. The free version comes bundled with optional extras; here There is a version that doesn’t have it. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Option to save log file to program directory.
- Option to use selected DVD-Video type as default.
- Added support of CD-Text reading from PLS playlists.
- Updated translations.
- Updated audio encoding components.
- Improved MP3 and FLAC tags reading.
- Fixed bug with file names in ISO level 1 compilations.
- Resolved issue with relative path format in M3U play lists.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|