Scooter Software has released version 4.3.2 of Beyond Compare. With this very comprehensive program, which is available for Windows, Linux and macOS, files can be compared with each other. In addition, it is possible to compare complete folders, ftp locations and archives. Beyond Compare is available in a standard and a pro version, for Prices that start at $ 30. The differences between them can disappear this page are being found. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Windows: Fixed loading comparisons of various types of NTFS reparse points, including local OneDrive folders.
- Linux: Fixed hang when starting a file copy with “Confirm file copy” disabled.
- macOS: Fixed “Comparison Results” dialog double clicking to launch a file compare on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Linux: Fixed included Qt4 library not following system font and color settings.
- Linux: System-provided Qt4 library will now be used instead of the included one if it’s installed.
- macOS: Fixed crash when a shared sessions file is configured but doesn’t exist.
- macOS: Fixed crash in Folder Compare “Sync Preview” and various other dialogs on macOS 10.11-10.13.
- macOS: Fixed crash when dragging windows between monitors or onto an iPad being used through Sidecar
|Version number||4.3.2 build 24472|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|