Baschie alerted us to the patch for Adobe’s Photoshop 6.0. This patch provides new functionality and fixes some issues.
Below is a bite from the list of fixes:
The Adobe Photoshop 6.0.1 update fixes several problems discovered after Photoshop 6.0 was released.
Significant fixes in the 6.0.1 release include the following:
* The painting tool brush picker has new usability improvements:
- Enter brings up and dismisses the preset picker at the current mouse location.
- Double-clicking a brush in the picker selects the brush and dismisses the picker.
- The current brush is always highlighted in the preset picker.
- The First Brush and Last Brush keyboard shortcuts (> and
* Image clipping paths in EPS and TIFF files saved from Photoshop 6.0.1 have been modified so that other software, such as QuarkXPress, is able to read them.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|