Athom has released new firmware for its Homey smart home hub and assigned version number 3.1.0 to it. The Homey is a central controller for operating smart home devices from different brands. Development started about five years ago after a successful Kickstarter campaign, followed by an investment round that brought in one million euros. The device has been available in stores since the end of 2016. The list of changes for this firmware release looks like this:
- [Core] ?? Swedish language
- [Core] Norwegian language
- [Apps SDK] Added Device Maintenance Actions
- [Energy] Stand-by and On values can now be unset
- [Experiments] Moved ‘Copy Infrared’ to Experiments
- [Z-Wave] Newly added devices show more firmware information
- [Core] Various improvements
Save the ? and save ?!
Homey Energy is a brand new feature to help you gain insight in your home’s energy usage. Tap ‘Energy’ in the app to get a live overview of all your energy consuming devices.