Asus has released new firmware for the RT-AC68U. This dual-band router can provide clients with network access both wired and wireless. There are also two USB ports, one of which is USB 3.0, so that a printer or external storage can be shared over the network. The new firmware has version number 184.108.40.206.378.4585 and the download is just over 31MB in size. The release notes mention the following changes and improvements:
- Fixed DPI engine initiation issue.
- Updated AiCloud related string.
- Updated QIS string.
- Upgrade OpenSSL library to 1.0.0q
- Fixed CVE-201301813
- Fixed the XSS vulnerability on page Main_Analysis_Content.asp
- Fixed router reboot issue when disabled AiProtection
- Fixed kernel panic when wan reconnected
- Modified web history strings
- Updated signature to 1.030
- Optimize memory usage
- Added Movistar profile in IPTV setting page