Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers are version number 471.41 WHQL, are suitable for Windows 7 and above, and can be used on cards based on the Kepler architecture or newer. This release includes improvements for the games Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite. The changelog also shows some bug fixes and a number of problems that are already known, but for which there is no solution yet.
Game Ready for Red Dead Redemption 2
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite which introduce NVIDIA DLSS technology.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working. 
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant. 
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay. 
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch. 
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode 
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games. 
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update. 
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes 
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted picture. 
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used.  To work around, disable “INTERACTIVE SMOKE/FOG” from the in-game graphics options.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in this KB article.
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
|Version number||471.41 WHQL|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|