AMD has released a new update to its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the HD 7730 (M) and higher, the HD 8570 and higher, and the cards from the R5, R7, R9 and RX series. For the latest generation of cards, only versions 7 and 10 of Windows are supported. AMD also no longer offers 32bit drivers. In this release, support has been added for the Radeon RX 5300M and some issues have been fixed.
- Radeon RX 5300M
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience an intermittent crash to desktop when playing The Outer Worlds ™.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 10|