Is Netflix more your thing or have you run out of series? Then you want to cancel Apple TV +. You can cancel this via all devices with which you watch Apple TV +: the iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. In this article we explain how the Apple TV + subscription cancellation works.
Cancel Apple TV +
When you activate Apple TV +, you can try it for a week for free. The free trial period is then automatically converted into a paid subscription. You pay € 4.99 per month to be able to watch the episodes of the Apple TV + series.
Important to know: if you cancel Apple TV +, you can no longer use Apple’s streaming service after today. For example, if your subscription runs until December 12, you can best cancel the Apple TV Plus until December 11. If you want to cancel Apple TV +, you can do so via the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV or browser:
Via the iPhone iPad
You can cancel Apple TV Plus on the iPhone or iPad as follows:
- Open the Settings app and tap your name at the top.
- Choose “Subscriptions”, tap “Apple TV +” and choose “Cancel subscription.”
Via the Mac
You can also cancel Apple TV + on the Mac:
- Open System Preferences and click on “Apple ID”.
- Click on “Media and purchases” in the left panel.
- Next to Subscriptions, choose “Manage.”
- Next to “Apple TV +”, click “Change” and “Cancel subscription.”
Via the Apple TV
On the Apple TV you do the following:
- Open “Settings.”
- Select “Users and accounts” and select your account.
- Choose “Subscriptions”, go to the Apple TV + subscription and unsubscribe.
Via the browser
You can also cancel your (trial) subscription via the browser: tv.apple.com.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click in the top right on the profile icon and go to “Account settings”.
- Scroll down and cancel your subscription to Apple TV + via “Subscriptions”.